As a Solutions Architect on the Professional Services team, you will be working with both existing and new customers to implement various Contract Management Platform(s) such as Aptts Contract Management, EchoSign, etc.
As a Solutions Architect
on the Professional Services team, you will be working with both existing and new customers to implement various Contract Management Platform(s) such as Aptts Contract Management, EchoSign, etc. Your role will include understanding customer business needs, creating project plans, assisting in preparing implementation cost estimates as well as managing client installations.
The responsibilities of the Solution Architect include but are not limited to:
- Understanding customer business needs, creating project plans and assisting in preparing implementation cost estimates
- Designing and implementing efficient and scalable customer solutions
- Managing client installations
- BA/BS required; Computer Science or equivalent a plus, MS Computer Science preferred
- "Go For It" Mentality, proactive and hard working
- 6+ years technical consulting experience
- Strong client management skills and a history of successfully managing client implementations
- Sound analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong understanding of application and data integration
- Clear understanding of XML, schemas, XSLT and XPATH
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming and proficiency in Java programming
- Experience with J2EE technology components (e.g. JSP, Servlets, XML, and Web Services) is a requirement
- Strong knowledge of Oracle database concepts, SQL, and PL/SQL programming
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Contract management field or with contract management solutions
- Directing other technical resources, including offshore resources
- Performing application integration using SOAP over HTTP, in particular with enterprise ERP systems
- ERP/CRM systems such as Oracle, SAP, Salesforce, etc.
- Understanding of RDBMS design, modeling, and implementation
- Unix and Unix data manipulation tools (sed, awk, grep, etc.)
- Integrating LDAP, Docusign, Echosign, etc.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Apply using webmail: Gmail