- Minimum 7 years of solid SFDC development
- Clear insight of Salesforce platform best practices, coding and design guidelines and governor limits
- Strong proficiency in writing Apex code and triggers, VisualForce pages & components, SOQL, SOSL, etc.
- Expertise in declarative config – workflow, process builder, formulas, validations etc.
- Experience integrating Salesforce with external systems using connectors, SOAP/REST API
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer
- Apttus CPQ certified (201 and/or 202)
- Experience in configuring, managing and customizing the Apttus CPQ (Configure Price Quote) and CLM (Contract Lifecycle Management)
- Experience with Apttus Advanced Workflow Approvals, Apttus Wizard, and X-Author for Excel
- Experience with Apttus admin settings, Apttus custom settings and Echosign settings
- Experience with Apttus Products and Pricing, Shopping Cart functionality, Quoting and Quote Templates
- Knowledge in developing and deploying solutions using Salesforce Lightning (Lightning Design System/Lightning App Builder/Lightning components)
- B.S. in Computer Science, MIS or related field. • Must be a good team player and a quick learner
- Capable of interacting with technical and functional teams and communicating challenges and risks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills