- Be a critical thinker: solve tough problems, work together, and be relentless in ensuring successful outcomes for clients.
- Look after each other and the company on our collective journey to success by being accountable, doing the right thing, and promoting a caring corporate culture.
- Be Determined, crafty, spirited, resilient, and tenacious. Challenge conventional wisdom and refuse to take no for an answer.
Responsibilities and tasks required for this position include the following:
- Build a clear requirements development strategy for each customer engagement.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce CPQ capabilities and limitations and can clearly communicate those to customers.
- Lead discovery workshops, which includes the facilitation of large audiences, solution presentations, and prototype demonstrations.
- Responsible for identification and inventory of customer process pain points and gaps in best practices.
- Perform rapid analysis and decomposition of complex business information into technical process components.
- Perform business process modeling, User experience modeling and basic technical architecture diagramming.
- Can interpret technical and business strategy roadmaps and apply a detailed technical solution.
- Comfortable building and demonstrating Salesforce CPQ prototypes in Salesforce.
- Strong presenter to C Suite level audiences as well as technical teams.
- Comfortable with heavy involvement in user acceptance test planning.
- Effectively leverage multiple implementation team types (User experience, Change Management, Global Development Centers, Developer Communities).
- Has hands-on experience in several mid-size, global implementations using Salesforce CPQ.
- 7+ years experience working within the Salesforce platform on an Administrative or Development level.
- 3+ years CPQ experience, preferably in an administrator role.
- Preferred experience with companies using Salesforce Steelbrick CPQ.
- Experience with Sales Cloud, Partner Communities, and Force.com platform functionality required.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Experience with Salesforce.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Controllers and Triggers, Visualforce, Force.com IDE, Migration Tool, Web Services is a plus.