Salesforce continues its expansion by digitally transforming businesses of all sizes every year. Industry insights indicate that the Salesforce services market is growing at 28%.
On the contrary, 70% of enterprises struggle with Salesforce Integration. Salesforce is also one of the technologies with a visible talent crunch. Against this backdrop, the future for Salesforce career aspirants is certainly brighter.
Cloudely’s Salesforce training for beginners can help you to grab the rewarding career opportunities that await in this stream.
What is our Salesforce training for beginners program?
Cloudely is a trusted Salesforce partner with a track record of successful implementations since 2013. We have launched Salesforce SFDC Training to train candidates enthusiastic to step into Salesforce careers. The whole SFDC training program spans around 11 to 12 weeks. It helps you to learn Salesforce step by step under expert guidance.
Who is eligible for this SFDC Training Program?
Our salesforce training online program is for everyone that meet the following criteria:
- Possess strong willingness to become a Salesforce Developer / QA / Business Analyst.
- Graduate from Computers/Information Technology with around 6 months to 2 yrs.
- Prior exposure to object-oriented programming language + Salesforce Trained (private-coaching or self-learning).
- Basic understanding of Salesforce Administration + Salesforce Admin Certified + Salesforce trailhead trained in APEX programming.
- Hold 6 to 12 months of hands-on internship/projects in Salesforce.
What will you learn from our Salesforce training for beginners Program?
We will train you for 12 weeks to become an industry-ready Salesforce Professional. Training will be 2 hours/day + loads of assignments to get you hands-on. You will receive a weekly schedule breakdown with inclusive topics.
Contents of our SFDC training program include: Salesforce Administration, Configuration, Quality & testing, Apex programming & Lightning.
What are the conditions of the Salesforce training for beginners program?
- It is an unpaid training program.
- On completion of our Salesforce online training, the candidate should be able to complete the hands-on tasks and clear technical interviews to receive the course completion certificate.
- You will attend all the salesforce online training & submit assignments on a timely basis.
- You must attend the interview at the time mutually decided by you and the technical panel.
- If you are offered a position after clearing all the rounds, you will be joining us in the role immediately.
What is the process to get into the Salesforce online training Program?
- Pre-screening round with HR (estimated time 15 minutes)
- Technical Screening (estimated time 15 to 30 minutes)
- Final round with Senior Management (estimated time 30 minutes)
How to enrol in our Salesforce online training program?
We conduct salesforce training online programs periodically. We encourage you to connect with us on social media and follow us to stay informed about our upcoming Salesforce SFDC training program details.
Our Salesforce course syllabus
Our Salesforce training program is designed by experts with intensive experience in Salesforce training and implementations.
It helps you to learn Salesforce step by step under expert guidance. With hands-on projects to work on, you will acquire the confidence to embark on your Salesforce career.
Here we have shared our Salesforce course syllabus that you will learn as a part of our Salesforce SFDC training program:
|Admin Topics||Development Topics||LWC Topics|
|CRM overview||What is Apex?||Setting up VS Code IDE|
|Salesforce CRM and Architecture overview||Apex Basics||Developing Lightning Web Components|
|Lightning Experience||Data types||Component library documentation|
|Data Models||Properties||Component Configurations|
|Lightning Apps||Collections||Invoking Apex Code from LWC|
|Lightning Navigation Items||Handling Iterations||Component Compositions|
|Lightning Pages||Wrapper Class||Component Life Cycle|
|Data Validations||Applying OOPS Concepts||Using Events|
|Data Security||SOQL & SOSL||Lightning Message Services|
|Data imports and exports||DML Operations||Lightning Data Services|
|Business Automation||Custom metadata and Custom Setting||Lightning Aura Components Overview|
|Reports and Dashboards||Triggers and Order of executions||Co-existence of Aura and LWC|
|Communities Overview||Asynchronous Apex|
How to learn Salesforce step by step on your own?
While you wait to enrol in our upcoming Salesforce online training program, here are tips from our experts to learn Salesforce on your own from scratch:
- Salesforce Trailhead is a great place to start learning Salesforce from scratch. It is rich in modules that align with your needs to learn Salesforce step by step. Begin with Sales Cloud and Service Cloud Admin basics.
- Practice the workbooks you can access for free on Salesforce.com. If you are looking to learn Salesforce step by step, get started with Force.com and then move to Apex, VisualForce, and the further stages.
- Explore Salesforce free training classes at free training classes http://www.salesforce.com/in/services-training/training_certification/training.jsp
Once you master the fundamentals, it’s time to implement your learning through these practices:
- Practice every topic in developer org multiple times.
- Try to answer interview questions on various online learning resources.
- Create real-time instances such as schools, hospitals, dairy farms, malls and implement a Salesforce solution.
Reach us at email@example.com to clarify your queries related to the Salesforce career.
Subscribe to our blog to read latest articles about Salesforce career guidance and industry trends.
We also offer Salesforce corporate training that upskills your employees and enables you to leverage Salesforce opportunities. For related queries, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.